The Furbabies!

The Furbabies!
Aren't they lovely

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hi everyone! Well I'm still making lots of dog collars trying to get ready for Octoberfest. I haven't really sold very many. A girl in Arizona just placed an order and then someone in South Carolina should be sending me their check this week. Their collar is for her little dog to be in her wedding. I really want this to work out. I'm trying to find different places that I could possibly sell my collars. I think they are wonderful and wonderfully made. I just wish I could give some away so people could see that they are. I'm hoping that after Octoberfest more people will want them. I've also been looking into doing more festivals if this one goes good. I really hope it does. I bought some new fabric this weekend for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I also bought a few other fabrics to mix things up. I figured out that I need to make at least 150 for Octoberfest. I seriously don't know where I'm going to find the time to do it between going to school and being a mom and wife and having to run the house.
Wish me luck!
-J

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I bought two PRECIOUS collars from you and I was wondering how I can post them for you! I looked for you on facebook, but couldn't find you. I'll post them on my blog so you can see them there! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete